5-piece Muslin Bath Gift Set - Whale of a Time
Notify me when back in stock
Crafted from 100% cotton, this 5pc baby bath set includes a 100% cotton hooded towel and 4 matching washcloths. Soft and gentle against baby's delicate skin, this soft and fluffy set is an essential for every parent.
- Made from 100% cotton
- Set contains hooded towel and 4 washcloths
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry safe
- Perfect baby shower/newborn gift
Hooded towel: 75 x 75cm
Wash Cloths: 25 x 25cm each
Others Also Bought
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Living Textiles Co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 40 Edwin St, MORTLAKE, NSW, 2137, AU. Our ABN is 12065394818. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
At Living Textiles Co., we take your privacy and personal information very seriously. Please feel free to refer to the following information which outlines the use of any details you may provide to us while visiting our website.
COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
At Living Textiles Co., we will only collect personal information from you for the purpose of providing a specific product, or service that you have requested. Certain information may be required such as your full name, email address, shipping/billing address, telephone number, credit card information, etc.
Whether or not you choose to provide such information to us is completely up to you. However, if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may not be able to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and competitions on our web site. In addition, we may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive communications from us.
In general, you will find that you can visit most of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
USING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will only ever use the personal information you provide to us for internal purposes only. Some of these purposes include: confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, informing you of our new products, services and offers, which you may find quite interesting. All marketing material sent to you will include an option to request removal from our mailing or contact lists.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Living Textiles Co. will not disclose any personal information such as your name, address, email, telephone number to any person outside of the company, unless you have authorized us to do so or unless required by law to disclose such information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Living Textiles Co. sell or receive payments or services for disclosing your personal information to any partner or external company.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM LIVINGTEXTILES.COM NEWSLETTER
When you become a Livingtextiles.com member you can elect to receive the Livingtextiltes.com newsletters. At any stage, should you wish to stop receiving any of these promotional emails, simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email, or log into the member’s area and tick the newsletter option as "None".
WEB TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
At Living Textiles Co. we use tracking technologies in a variety of different ways which include: keeping count of the number of visitors to our website, to accumulate and report anonymous and aggregate statistical information on website usage and also to help us determine which pages and features our users like best.
The information we collect tells us nothing about who you are (as an individual) unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information.
We take great precautions, including the use of sophisticated encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of any personal information that you may share with us. However, you need to be aware that the World Wide Web is still not yet 100% secure and therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to disclose it to anyone. Also remember to log out of your account and close your browser window as soon as you have finished your visit with us. These precautionary methods are to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as an Internet cafe.
Checkout pages are secured with 128-bits Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Shop Now. Pay Later.
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of country offering Afterpay
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/terms